Uniform requirements for papers (articles) submitted to the Conference
- Articles should be written in one of the following languages: Russian, English or German.
- Articles should have from 6 to 8 pages (including references).
- The article should be submitted in two electronic forms: Word and PDF.
- Paper size – A4 (212x297 mm).
- Margins – 2 cm.
- Font - Times New Roman.
- Font size – 14.
- Indention – 1,25 cm.
- Line spacing – 1,5.
- Letter fit – normal.
- Word spacing – 1 character.
- Hyphenation – automatic.
- Text justification – breadthwise.
- Acceptable emphasizing – italics, semi-bold.
- Hyphen should differ from dash.
- Dash and quotation mark should be of similar style throughout the text.
- No typing styles are allowed, no columns should be set.
- There should not be any spaces between paragraphs.
- Drawings should be in black and white, without any graduated tones, in curves WMF, EMF, CDR, pixel images – in TIFF, JPG forms with the resolution no less than 300 pixels/inches in real size. Diagrams should be designed in MS Excel, MS Visio along with the original file.
- The use of tables with landscape layout is not allowed.
- List of references should be placed at the end of the article and is determined by the quotations and references given in the article. References are arranged in accordance with the standard GOST 7.1-2003, GOST R 7.0.9-2009.
- References are numbered in manual way (not automatically).
- Intratextual references to the works and sources included into the list are given in square brackets. The references which are used to provide the links between text elements and the items of the list are given with [1, p. 15] or without [1; 5] page number. Use of automatically set page references is not allowed.
Author(s) data should include:
- first name, middle initial and last name of each author in Russian language (Иванов И.И.);
- first name, middle initial and last name of each author in English language (Ivanov I.I.);
- official name(s) of the institution(s) to which the work should be attributed in Russian language;
- official name(s) of the institution(s) to which the work should be attributed in English language;
- author’s/authors’ place of residence (city) in Russian language;
- author’s/authors’ place of residence (city) in English language;
- academic degree, academic title and official capacity of each author in Russian language;
- academic degree, academic title and official capacity of each author in English language.
Article explanatory notes should carry:
- the title of the article in lower-case letters in Russian language;
- the title of the article in lower-case letters in English language;
- abstract in Russian language;
- abstract in English language;
- key words in Russian language;
- key words in English language.
EXAMPLE OF CORRECT FORM OF RESEARCH PAPER
ФГБОУ ВО «Пятигорский лингвистический университет»,
Pyatigorsk State University
Средства выражения модальности в английском языке
Abstract Russian language (font size 12, italics, no more than 5 lines).
Key words Russian language (font size 12, italics, no more than 6 words).
Means of expressing modality in English language
Abstract English language (font size 12, italics, no more than 5 lines).
Key words English language (font size 12, italics, no more than 6 words).
Text (font size – 14).
References (font size 12).